We will exhibit at Apps World 2012!18 January 2012
We are proud to announce that we will join and exhibit on Europe’s leading multiplatform event that will take place in London, UK at Olympia in October 2012.
We decided to prepare ourselves carefully observing this event year before (in 2011) . Because our Company focus is now very much concentrating on mobile application development (we gained several big projects relating to Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone development), we know that it is important to be up to date with technology, customer requirements and market trends. Few of the reason why we decided to attend this conference this year is mostly in the topics covered at the show:
• Mobile application development – staying in tune with latest developments, finding the next advanced app and meeting the developers who can make it happen,
• Device and operators app strategies, including the latest from the developer platforms & technical updates,
• The evolution of the TV app store – how new TV platforms are being built for innovation,
• The impact cloud computing is having on creating more sophisticated apps with more processing power and memory,
• Interoperability – how to break the barriers between app store owners, operating systems and developers,
• Monetizing strategies for apps, including initial purchase price strategy, in-app ads and in-app payments,
• How to develop apps as part of a marketing strategy, and how to market an app.
As a Software House Company, we are of course having our own experience when working with different technology, for different end users. We are having our own opinion about how we are handling the cooperation model in between our customers and dedicated teams. The idea is to combine the technical knowledge we have with the business one to better prepare us when it comes to working with sophisticated Clients’ requirements.
The Apps World event allows you to share this conclusions on the Panel session and then later on in groups topic related discussions.
Last year Apps World 2011 visited around 5000+ anticipated attendees represented from over 45 countries. Conference speakers are always from the famous Company worldwide like: Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom Samsung, Opera, Orange, PayPal, Nokia, Ebay and etc. Our interest in participating this event is also becoming from the fact that few of listed Companies are our current or previous Client (Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, Samsung, Orange, Nokia). The opportunity to meet people (engage & network), share opinion (establish & create new partnerships and alliances) and finally present our solutions (generate new leads & contacts) is all of what we are looking for this year on that Apps World 2012!